PolyJet - "Vacuum Out of Range" error message
- To avoid leakage on the tray, move the tray to the Purge position (Options menu > Go to Purge Position)
- Check the value of the vacuum level in the printer software and report it to the technical Support Center.
FDM - Material canister not recognized
Make sure that the material canister is installed correctly. Reseat the material canister or, if necessary, replace it.
FDM - Material cannot be loaded
Make sure that the material is installed correctly. Clear any existing obstructions in the filament path to the Y block or to the print head.
FDM - Material cannot be unloaded
Make sure that the material is not jammed at the print head. If necessary, clear the material obstructions.
FDM - Material is jammed at the tip of the print head
From Maintenance mode, heat up the print head tip, and manually clear the remaining material from the print head.
FDM - Model does not stick to modelling base
Replace the modelling base and reprint. If necessary, perform a Z calibration and an Auto Tip-to-Tip calibration.
FDM - Model surface is rough
Make sure that the tip wipes are properly adjusted. If necessary, try printing again with new/different material.
FDM - Print job pauses during printing
FDM - "Vacuum Lost" error message
Clean the build platform from particles and obstructions, and clear the vacuum filter.
PolyJet - Bumper error message
- Makes sure that the room temperature is between 18°C to 25°C.
- Turn on the UV cooling fans and make sure that fans are turning.
- Perform a Weight test.
PolyJet - "Cartridge Weight" error message
Run the Load Cell Calibration wizard (Options menu > Wizards).
PolyJet - Material cartridge is not identified
Remove the cartridge and reload it. If the issue continues, use a different material cartridge and try again.
PolyJet - Material leakage on the build tray
Check the vacuum level in the printer software.
If the vacuum levels are OK, check the roller scraper and clean the roller waste collector.
PolyJet - MCB error message
Run the Built-in Tests (Options menu). The tests will identify which axis is experiencing technical issues. Save the test results and the file to the Technical Support Center
PolyJet - Model is not completely cured or seems melted
Inspect the UV lamp assembly and run the UV Calibration wizard (Options menu > Wizards).
Polyjet - Part Quality is poor
Clean the print heads and perform a Pattern test to check the condition of the print heads.
PolyJet - Print job cannot be sent to the printer
Restart the printer and host PC and try to resend the print job.
If the issue continues, check the IP address of the printer computer and run a Ping test from the host PC to check the communication between the printer computer and the server computer.
PolyJet - "Print Job Stopped by Internal Computer (Objet Studio)" error message
Restart the host PC and resume the print job.
PolyJet - Objet Studio Freezes or Crashes with Windows 10
Objet Studio version 126.96.36.199 sometimes crashes or freeze after upgrading to Windows 10.
This can be fixed by adjusting the firewall settings, as follows.
To download the illustrated manual, click here.
- From the Start menu, click the Settings icon, and search for Firewall.
- From the Firewall & network protection window, select Advanced Settings.
- From the side menu, select Inbound Rules.
- Select New Rule.
The wizard will now guide you through each step for setting a new rule.
- In the Rule Type step, select Custom and click Next.
- In the Program step, select All programs and click Next.
- In the Protocol and Ports step, select Any and click Next.
- For Scope, Local IP address, select These IP addresses and click Add.
- Enter the following IP address ranges 10.10.20.1 - 10.10.20.2, as shown below, and click OK.
- Repeat steps 8 and 9 for the remote IP address.
- When done, click Next.
- For Action, select Allow the connection and click Next.
- In the Profile step, make sure that all profiles are selected and click Next.
- Name the rule you just created (optional) and select Finish.
- Repeat the same process for Outbound Rules.
If the issue continues, please contact your local technical Support Center.