Transparent material (RGD720) is a multipurpose PolyJet photopolymer for standard clear plastic simulation. It combines high dimensional stability with surface smoothness.
Transparent material (VeroClear-RGD810) is a rigid, nearly colorless material featuring proven dimensional stability. A general-purpose material, it is used for fine-detail model building and to visually simulate transparent thermoplastics such as PMMA.
Transparent PolyJet digital material (VeroUltraClear-RGD820) simulates PMMA (95% light transmission vs. PMMA), and is useful for prototypes of glass, clear polymers, or transparent packaging. VeroUltraClear improves upon VeroClear with higher clarity, transparency, and a lower yellow index.
VeroUltraClearS (RGD821), a high clarity and transparent material simulating PMMA, significantly improves translucency. It is a single material channel solution which is easy to post-process and polish using CMY materials as an enabler.
- Buy Stratasys Materials and Service Consumables in Our Online Store
- Objet1000 Plus (VeroClear-RGD810)
- Objet30 Pro (VeroClear-RGD810)
- Objet30 Prime (VeroClear-RGD810 | RGD720)
- Objet Eden260VS (VeroClear-RGD810 | RGD720)
- Objet 350/500 / Connex 3 (VeroClear-RGD810 | RGD720)
- Stratasys J735-J750 (VeroClear-RGD810 | RGD720 | VeroUltraClear (RGD820)
- Stratasys J750 Digital Anatomy (VeroClear-RGD810 | RGD720 | VeroUltraClear (RGD820)
- J850 and J835 (VeroUltraClear-RGD820 | VeroClear-RGD810)
- J55 (VeroClear-RGD810 | VeroUltraClearS-GD821)
- J5 MediJet (VeroUltraClearS-GD821)
- J4100 (VeroClear-RGD810 | VeroUltraClear-RGD820)