Objet Studio version 220.127.116.11 sometimes crashes or freeze after upgrading to Windows 10.
This can be fixed by adjusting the firewall settings, as follows.
To download the illustrated manual, click here.
- From the Start menu, click the Settings icon, and search for Firewall.
- From the Firewall & network protection window, select Advanced Settings.
- From the side menu, select Inbound Rules.
- Select New Rule.
The wizard will now guide you through each step for setting a new rule.
- In the Rule Type step, select Custom and click Next.
- In the Program step, select All programs and click Next.
- In the Protocol and Ports step, select Any and click Next.
- For Scope, Local IP address, select These IP addresses and click Add.
- Enter the following IP address ranges 10.10.20.1 - 10.10.20.2, as shown below, and click OK.
- Repeat steps 8 and 9 for the remote IP address.
- When done, click Next.
- For Action, select Allow the connection and click Next.
- In the Profile step, make sure that all profiles are selected and click Next.
- Name the rule you just created (optional) and select Finish.
- Repeat the same process for Outbound Rules.
If the issue continues, please contact your local technical Support Center.