FDM Support Materials
There are two types of FDM Support materials available:
Soluble support for easy hands-free removal.
FDM soluble support material dissolves in a very mild NaOH solution, making it possible to produce
intricate and complex prototypes and models without the need for time-consuming manual support removal.
- SR-30 – used with ABS-ESD7, ASA, ABS-M30, ABSplus, and ABS-M30i
- SR-35 - used with ABS-ESD7, ASA, ABS-M30 and ABS-M30i.
- SR-100 – used with PC (Polycarbonate)
- SR-110 – used with PC-ABS, Nylon 6, Nylon 12 and Nylon 12CF.
- P400-SR – used with ABS P400 only
- SR-20 – used with ABSplus, ABSi, ABS-M30, ABS-M30i, and PC-ABS
- QSR – used with ABS-ESD7, ASA, PC-ABS, FDM TPU 92A.
Break-away support that is easily removed by hand.
- PC-BASS – used with PC and PC-ISO
- ULTEM ™ 9085 resin Support - used with ULTEM ™ 9085 resin only
- ULTEM ™ 1010 resin Suppport - used with ULTEM ™ 1010 resin only
- PPSF-BASS - used with PPSF only
- P400-R - used with ABS P400 only
- PLA - used with PLA only
- SUP4000B™ - used with Diran 410MF07 only
- SUP8000B™ - used with Antero 800NA and Antero840N03.
- ST130_8™ - used with ST130 only.
ULTEM ™ is a registered trademark of SABIC or its’ affiliates
- Buy Stratasys Materials and Service Consumables in Our Online Store