Stratasys Support Center – FDM Support Materials
There are two types of FDM Support materials available:
Water-soluble support for easy, hands-free removal. The dissolvable FDM support material makes it possible to produce intricate and complex prototypes and models without the need for time-consuming manual support removal.
- SR-30 – used with ABS-ESD7, ASA, ABS-M30, ABSplus, and ABS-M30i
- SR-35 - used with ABS-ESD7, ASA, ABS-M30, and ABS-M30i on the Fortus 900mc, Fortus 360mc, Fortus 380mc, Fortus 400mc, and Fortus 450mc
- SR-100 – used with PC (Polycarbonate)
- SR-110 – used with PC-ABS and Nylon 12 on the Fortus 360mc; PC-ABS, Nylon 12 and Nylon 12CF on the Fortus 450mc; Nylon 6 and Nylon 12 on the Fortus 900mc
- P400-SR – used with ABS P400 only
- SR-20 – used with ABSplus, ABSi, ABS-ESD7, ABS-M30, ABS-M30i, ASA and PC-ABS
Break-away support that is easily removed by hand.
Material Safety Data Sheets