Stratasys FDM Certification for AM Operators
The group of attendees is limited to 6 participants.
Currently offered in North America (Eden Prairie, Minnesota) and Europe (Baden-Baden, Germany) offices.
- Online program on Stratasys Academy Learning Management System with the following mandatory items:
- Machine Operations for F123, F770 and F900
- GrabCAD Print Workflow for FDM Printers
- Stratasys FDM Materials
- Stratasys Applications
- Production Parts
- Instructor-led training with remote delivery option:
- Advanced Insight and File Preparation
Successful completion of the above prerequisites will entitle participants to register to the in-person, face-to-face certification course at Stratasys regional training centers.
The purpose of this course is to equip AM Operators with the knowledge, skills and hands-on experience to expertly manage and run their Stratasys FDM printers. You will learn about:
- pre-printing considerations
- design guidelines
- how to properly calibrate the printer to achieve a desired application
- printing workflow
- post-processing and finishing techniques
- maintenance and troubleshooting
The program consists of:
- A 2-day training event at Stratasys with an expert trainer.
- A final certification exam.
Objective of this Training
By the end of this course, participants will have advanced skills and knowledge of printer operations such as:
- Identifying the proper material for their print to meet a designers’ guidelines
- Implementing best practices for tip / printhead replacement
- Understanding support orientation and how to do the proper setting for your application
- Maximizing printer uptime
Upon successful completion of the certification training, participants will have an advanced understanding of a key AM technology and be able to operate and maintain their Stratasys FDM printer to maximize printer uptime and print parts to their fullest potential.
For more details and registration: